Gloria Victis

SWTOR

SWTOR
Server PVP Prophecy Of The Five

sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Finally! My kit arrived by Narim




Hoje 08/04/2011 chegou vindo diretamente da thailândia do Narim Studios meu Kit Predador Classico (P1)
muito bem embalado, todas as peças em perfeito estado!
Agora vamos começar os trabalhos de pintura:
Aguardem!!!!!!!

-08/04/2011 arrived today came directly from Thailand to my Narim Studios Predator Kit Classico (P1)

very well packed, all parts in perfect condition!

Now we begin the work of painting:

Wait !!!!!!!












Super Glue (Super Cola para modelistas)


Super Glu for Models kit

Run away from reality and throw myself in a surreal world ... this is my response to the system! no use kicking we'll all die anyway! 
-Fujo da realidade e me atiro num mundo surreal...esta é a minha resposta para o sistema! não adianta espernear vamos todos morrer do mesmo jeito!  

 Starting paint
starting with the little chameleon

 unpainted model

model painted for me



details

My photo reference
 

Nenhum comentário: